Plato's Closet is all about being fashion savvy and shopping smart. We're part of a nationwide unique recycling retail store specializing in clothes for teens and twenty somethings — we buy and sell the latest looks in clothing and accessories from the hottest brand name designers for girls and guys.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Plato's Closet® is now hiring an Assistant Store Manager for this location. The Assistant Manager is responsible to perform a wide range of duties related to staffing and personnel, sales and marketing, inventory management, customer service and satisfaction, store accounting, and billing. The Assistant Manager is responsible promote business operations and financial performance (efficiency and profit/loss accountability). The Assistant Manager will help achieve business to growth and profitability by overseeing a team that maintains an attractive, interesting, fun, and rewarding atmosphere designed to promote longer customer shopping and increased sales.
The ideal Plato's Closet® Assistant Store Manager candidate will have a high school diploma and college/coursework, a minimum of one year retail sales experience, a strong sense of style and style trends, supervisory qualities, an engaging and upbeat demeanor, exceptional organizational skills, professionalism beyond reproach, and a continuous improvement mindset. Our Assistant Manager oversees our staff in order to promote and 'employer of choice' culture and a 'shopping destination of choice' brand. The following is a representative list of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
• Create, promote, and participate in continuous improvement initiatives in concert with the Store Manager
• Work to increase sales and profitability
• Manage operations workflow for optimum efficiencies
•Optimize communications among the staff by promoting collaboration
• Maintain accurate record-keeping
• Contribute to timely and accurate operational and financial reporting
• Maintain a 'white glove' store atmosphere in terms of cleanliness, order, displays, inventory, and the like
• Participate in trend management activities
• Help control store operations to include scheduling, mentoring, merchandising, and loss prevention
• Help maintain accurate inventory management
• Perform other duties as required
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO PLATOSCLOSETCOLORADOSPRINGS@GMAIL.COM